Scrabble word: FLEECE
Is FLEECE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLEECE in dictionaries:
- noun - the wool of a sheep or similar animal
- noun - tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on
- noun - a soft bulky fabric with deep pile
- noun - outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- verb - rip off
- verb - shear the wool from
- The coat of wool of a sheep or similar animal.
- The yield of wool shorn from a sheep at one time.
- A soft, woolly covering or mass.
- Fabric with a soft, deep pile.
- To defraud of money or property; swindle.
- To shear the fleece from.
- To cover with or as if with fleece.
- verb - to remove the coat of wool from
There are 6 letters in FLEECE: C E E E F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEECE
Click to search all anagrams of FLEECE plus a wildcard: FLEECE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEECE
Images for FLEECE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.