Scrabble word: FLEECES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEECES exist?
Definitions of FLEECES in dictionaries:
- noun - the wool of a sheep or similar animal
- noun - tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on
- noun - a soft bulky fabric with deep pile
- noun - outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- verb - rip off
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - to remove the coat of wool from
There are 7 letters in FLEECES: C E E E F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEECES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEECES plus a wildcard: FLEECES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEECES
Images for FLEECES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.