Scrabble word: FEELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEELER exist?
Definitions of FEELER in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans
- noun - a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- noun - sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ
- noun - slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish
- Something, such as a hint or question, designed to elicit the attitudes or intentions of others.
- A sensory or tactile organ, such as an antenna, a tentacle, or a barbel.
- noun - a tactile organ