Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEELER exist?
Definitions of FEELER in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans
- noun - a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- noun - sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ
- noun - slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish
- Something, such as a hint or question, designed to elicit the attitudes or intentions of others.
- A sensory or tactile organ, such as an antenna, a tentacle, or a barbel.
- noun - a tactile organ
There are 6 letters in FEELER: E E E F L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEELER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEELER plus a wildcard: FEELER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEELER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEELER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.