Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COFFEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFFEES exist?
Definitions of COFFEES in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- noun - any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- noun - a seed of the coffee tree
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- noun - an aromatic, mildly stimulating beverage
There are 7 letters in COFFEES: C E E F F O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFEES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COFFEES plus a wildcard: COFFEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFFEES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COFFEES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.