Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRESNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRESNEL exist?
Definitions of FRESNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - French physicist who invented polarized light and invented the Fresnel lens (1788-1827)
- n - a unit of frequency
There are 7 letters in FRESNEL: E E F L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRESNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRESNEL plus a wildcard: FRESNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRESNEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRESNEL
- Telescoape fresnelfara oglinzi sau lentile
- 91 28 80 67 michel lequime fresnel fr
- fresnel lens solar fresnel lens solar Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo.com ...
- FilLange Jan fresnel lens2.jpg - Wikipedia
- fresnel biprism
- Ronja a solution to the fresnel Zone problem
- fresnel LENS SOLAR HOT WATER Heat Solar Pool Heater Solar Swimming ...
- ... fresnel. The barndoor has four rotatable flaps that can be used to
- AUGUSTINE fresnel INVENTOR OF THE LIGHTHOUSE fresnel LENS SYSTEM HOW ...
- Slam Valve Motor supplyingefficient steam engines for homeowners and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.