Scrabble word: COFFEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFFEE exist?
Definitions of COFFEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- noun - any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- noun - a seed of the coffee tree
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- Any of various tropical African shrubs or trees of the genus Coffea, especially C.
- The beanlike seeds of this plant, enclosed within a pulpy fruit.
- The beverage prepared from the seeds of this plant.
- A moderate brown to dark brown or dark grayish brown.
- Often used to modify another noun: a coffee cup; a coffee grinder.
- noun - an aromatic, mildly stimulating beverage