Scrabble word: COFFEE
Is COFFEE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COFFEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- noun - any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- noun - a seed of the coffee tree
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- Any of various tropical African shrubs or trees of the genus Coffea, especially C.
- The beanlike seeds of this plant, enclosed within a pulpy fruit.
- The beverage prepared from the seeds of this plant.
- A moderate brown to dark brown or dark grayish brown.
- Often used to modify another noun: a coffee cup; a coffee grinder.
- noun - an aromatic, mildly stimulating beverage
There are 6 letters in COFFEE: C E E F F O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFFEE
Click to search all anagrams of COFFEE plus a wildcard: COFFEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFFEE
Images for COFFEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.