Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OFFENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENCE exist?
Definitions of OFFENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- n - a violation of a moral or social code
There are 7 letters in OFFENCE: C E E F F N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENCE plus a wildcard: OFFENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFENCE
- offence The Hindu Case Salil Tripathis book on free speech
- II. 22.02 ...
- In Hot Water Over Long Locks Do Schools Have Authority Over Your Hair ...
- Dowry dowry death Fight for gender equality
- If the police failed to meet the 14 day deadline for serving the ...
- CONSTAT DINFRACTION CITOYENNE CITIZENS STATEMENT OF offence
- Natural Selection 2 Harvester (Alien RT) (Page 2) NS2 Discussion ...
- FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS Innovative Statistics Intelligent Analysis The ...
- An Avid Reader offence The Hindu Case