Scrabble word: OFFENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENCES exist?
Definitions of OFFENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - a violation of a moral or social code
There are 8 letters in OFFENCES: C E E F F N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENCES plus a wildcard: OFFENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENCES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OFFENCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.