Scrabble word: OFFENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENSE exist?
Definitions of OFFENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- The act of causing anger, resentment, displeasure, or affront.
- The state of being offended.
- A violation or an infraction of a moral or social code; a transgression or a sin.
- A transgression of law; a crime.
- Something that outrages moral sensibilities: Genocide is an offense to all civilized human beings.
- A team in possession of the ball or puck.
- Scoring ability or potential.
- These nouns are related in denoting a violation or an infraction of a moral, social, or legal code.
- noun - a violation of a moral or social code
There are 7 letters in OFFENSE: E E F F N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OFFENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OFFENSE plus a wildcard: OFFENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OFFENSE
Images for OFFENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.