Scrabble word: OFFENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OFFENSE exist?
Definitions of OFFENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lack of politeness
- noun - a feeling of anger caused by being offended
- noun - (criminal law) an act punishable by law
- noun - the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun - the action of attacking an enemy
- The act of causing anger, resentment, displeasure, or affront.
- The state of being offended.
- A violation or an infraction of a moral or social code; a transgression or a sin.
- A transgression of law; a crime.
- Something that outrages moral sensibilities: Genocide is an offense to all civilized human beings.
- A team in possession of the ball or puck.
- Scoring ability or potential.
- These nouns are related in denoting a violation or an infraction of a moral, social, or legal code.
- noun - a violation of a moral or social code