Scrabble word: REPRISAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRISAL exist?
Definitions of REPRISAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a retaliatory action against an enemy in wartime
- Retaliation for an injury with the intent of inflicting at least as much injury in return.
- Forcible seizure of an enemy’s goods or subjects in retaliation for injuries inflicted.
- The practice of using political or military force without actually resorting to war.
- noun - an act of retaliation
There are 8 letters in REPRISAL: A E I L P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRISAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRISAL plus a wildcard: REPRISAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRISAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRISAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.