Is MATRIXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATRIXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a rectangular array of quantities or expressions set out by rows and columns
- noun - (geology) amass of fine-grained rock in which fossils, crystals, or gems are embedded
- noun - an enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb)
- noun - the body substance in which tissue cells are embedded
- noun - the formative tissue at the base of a nail
- noun - mold used in the production of phonograph records, type, or other relief surface
- noun - something within which something else originates or develops
There are 8 letters in MATRIXES: A E I M R S T X
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATRIXES, to go: MATRIXES?
Rearrange the letters in MATRIXES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MATRIXES
7 letters out of MATRIXES
6 letters out of MATRIXES
5 letters out of MATRIXES
4 letters out of MATRIXES
3 letters out of MATRIXES
2 letters out of MATRIXES
Contextual use of MATRIXES
What's nearby MATRIXES
Lookup in Wiki for MATRIXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATRIXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATRIXES"