Is MATRIX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATRIX in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a rectangular array of quantities or expressions set out by rows and columns
- noun - (geology) amass of fine-grained rock in which fossils, crystals, or gems are embedded
- noun - an enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb)
- noun - the body substance in which tissue cells are embedded
- noun - the formative tissue at the base of a nail
- noun - mold used in the production of phonograph records, type, or other relief surface
- A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained: “Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every form of freedom” (Benjamin N.
- The womb.
- The formative cells or tissue of a fingernail, toenail, or tooth.
- The solid matter in which a fossil or crystal is embedded.
- A mold or die.
- The principal metal in an alloy, as the iron in steel.
- A binding substance, as cement in concrete.
- A rectangular array of numeric or algebraic quantities subject to mathematical operations.
- Something resembling such an array, as in the regular formation of elements into columns and rows.
- The network of intersections between input and output leads in a computer, functioning as an encoder or a decoder.
- A mold used in stereotyping and designed to receive positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast.
- A metal plate used for casting typefaces.
- An electroplated impression of a phonograph record used to make duplicate records.
- noun - something within which something else originates or develops
There are 6 letters in MATRIX: A I M R T X
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATRIX, to go: MATRIX?
Rearrange the letters in MATRIX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MATRIX
What's nearby MATRIX
Lookup in Wiki for MATRIX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATRIX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATRIX"