Is EXIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the act of going out
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - lose the lead
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- The act of going away or out.
- A passage or way out: an emergency exit in a theater; took the second exit on the throughway.
- The departure of a performer from the stage.
- A computer programming technique for ending a repeated cycle of operations.
- verb - to go out
There are 4 letters in EXIT: E I T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXIT, to go: EXIT?
Rearrange the letters in EXIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXIT
What's nearby EXIT
Lookup in Wiki for EXIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXIT"