Is TAXIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAXIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a locomotor response toward or away from an external stimulus by a motile (and usually simple) organism
- noun - the surgical procedure of manually restoring a displaced body part
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- The responsive movement of a free-moving organism or cell toward or away from an external stimulus, such as light.
- The moving of a body part by manipulation into normal position, as after a dislocation, fracture, or hernia.
- verb - to travel in a taxicab
There are 5 letters in TAXIS: A I S T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAXIS, to go: TAXIS?
Rearrange the letters in TAXIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAXIS
What's nearby TAXIS
Lookup in Wiki for TAXIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAXIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAXIS"