Is MIX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- noun - an event that combines things in a mixture
- noun - the act of mixing together
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- To combine or blend into one mass or mixture.
- To create or form by combining ingredients: mix a drink; mix cement.
- To add (an ingredient or element) to another: mix an egg into batter.
- To combine or join: mix joy with sorrow.
- To bring into social contact: mix boys and girls in the classroom.
- To crossbreed.
- To combine (two or more audio tracks or channels) to produce a composite audio recording.
- To produce (a soundtrack or recording) in this manner.
- To become mixed or blended together.
- To be capable of being blended together: Oil does not mix with water.
- To associate socially or get along with others: He does not mix well at parties.
- To be crossbred.
- To become involved: In the case of a family argument, it is better for a friend not to mix in.
- An act of mixing.
- A mixture, especially of ingredients packaged and sold commercially: a cake mix.
- A blend of diverse elements; an amalgamation: “a mix of mean streets and the grandest boulevards—no other place in Paris is as eclectic and eccentric... as the 17th” (Jean Rafferty).
- A recording that is produced by combining and adjusting two or more audio tracks or channels.
- To confuse; confound: His explanation just mixed me up more.
- To fight.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 3 letters in MIX: I M X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIX
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIX, to go: MIX?
Rearrange the letters in MIX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIX
What's nearby MIX
Lookup in Wiki for MIX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIX"