Is MIXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- noun - an event that combines things in a mixture
- noun - the act of mixing together
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 5 letters in MIXES: E I M S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIXES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIXES, to go: MIXES?
Rearrange the letters in MIXES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIXES
What's nearby MIXES
Lookup in Wiki for MIXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIXES"