Is TAXI valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAXI in various dictionaries:
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- verb - travel slowly
- verb - ride in a taxicab
- To be transported by taxi.
- To move slowly on the ground or on the surface of the water before takeoff or after landing: an airplane taxiing down the runway.
- To transport (someone or something) by or as if by taxi: taxied the children to dance class; taxi documents to a law office.
- Interestingly enough, the fullest form possible, taximeter cabriolet, is not recorded until 1959.
- verb - to travel in a taxicab
There are 4 letters in TAXI: A I T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAXI
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAXI, to go: TAXI?
Rearrange the letters in TAXI and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAXI
What's nearby TAXI
Lookup in Wiki for TAXI
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAXI, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAXI"