Is BREAKDOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREAKDOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of disrupting an established order so it fails to continue
- noun - a mental or physical breakdown
- noun - a cessation of normal operation
- noun - an analysis into mutually exclusive categories
- The act or process of failing to function or continue.
- The condition resulting from this: a breakdown in communication.
- The abrupt failure of an insulator or insulating medium to restrict the flow of current.
- A typically sudden collapse in physical or mental health.
- An analysis, an outline, or a summary consisting of itemized data or essentials.
- Disintegration or decomposition into parts or elements.
- A noisy, energetic American country dance.
There are 9 letters in BREAKDOWN: A B D E K N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAKDOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREAKDOWN, to go: BREAKDOWN?
Rearrange the letters in BREAKDOWN and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BREAKDOWN
8 letters out of BREAKDOWN
7 letters out of BREAKDOWN
6 letters out of BREAKDOWN
5 letters out of BREAKDOWN
4 letters out of BREAKDOWN
3 letters out of BREAKDOWN
2 letters out of BREAKDOWN
Contextual use of BREAKDOWN
What's nearby BREAKDOWN
Lookup in Wiki for BREAKDOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREAKDOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREAKDOWN"