Is BROWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - an orange of low brightness and saturation
- noun - Scottish botanist who first observed the movement of small particles in fluids now known a Brownian motion (1773-1858)
- noun - abolitionist who was hanged after leading an unsuccessful raid at Harper's Ferry, Virginia (1800-1859)
- noun - a university in Rhode Island
- verb - fry in a pan until it changes color
- verb - make brown in color
- adj - of a color similar to that of wood or earth
- adj - (of skin) deeply suntanned
- Of the color brown.
- Deeply suntanned.
- To make or become brown.
- To cook until brown.
- adj - of a dark color
There are 5 letters in BROWN: B N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROWN, to go: BROWN?
Rearrange the letters in BROWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROWN
What's nearby BROWN
Lookup in Wiki for BROWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROWN"