Is BOARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a committee having supervisory powers
- noun - a stout length of sawn timber
- noun - a flat piece of material designed for a special purpose
- noun - food or meals in general
- noun - a vertical surface on which information can be displayed to public view
- noun - a table at which meals are served
- noun - electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices
- noun - a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- noun - a flat portable surface (usually rectangular) designed for board games
- verb - get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- verb - live and take one's meals at or in
- verb - lodge and take meals (at)
- verb - provide food and lodging (for)
- A long, flat slab of sawed lumber; a plank.
- A flat piece of wood or similarly rigid material adapted for a special use.
- A flat surface on which a game is played.
- The hard cover of a book.
- A table, especially one set for serving food.
- Food or meals considered as a whole: board and lodging.
- A table at which official meetings are held; a council table.
- An organized body of administrators or investigators: a board of trustees; a board of directors.
- An electricalequipment panel.
- A circuit board.
- A scoreboard.
- A backboard.
- A diving board.
- A surfboard.
- The side of a ship.
- A leeboard.
- A centerboard.
- A border or an edge.
- To cover or close with boards: board up a broken window.
- To furnish with meals in return for pay.
- To house where board is furnished: board a horse at a stable.
- To enter or go aboard (a vehicle or ship).
- To come alongside (a ship).
- To approach.
- On the job.
- verb - to take meals for a fixed price
There are 5 letters in BOARD: A B D O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOARD, to go: BOARD?
Rearrange the letters in BOARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOARD
What's nearby BOARD
Lookup in Wiki for BOARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOARD"