Is ABROAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABROAD in various dictionaries:
- adj - in a foreign country
- adv - to or in a foreign country
- adv - far away from home or one's usual surroundings
- adv - in a place across an ocean
- Out of one’s own country.
- In a foreign country or countries.
- Away from one’s home.
- In circulation; at large.
- Covering a large area; widely: “An epidemic is abroad in America” (Richard M.
- A foreign country or countries in which to live or travel: “Do you like abroad or hate it?” (John le Carré).
- adv - out of one's own country
There are 6 letters in ABROAD: A A B D O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABROAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABROAD, to go: ABROAD?
Rearrange the letters in ABROAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABROAD
What's nearby ABROAD
Lookup in Wiki for ABROAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABROAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABROAD"