Is BROAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - slang term for a woman
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - not detailed or specific
- adj - lacking subtlety
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- adj - showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- Wide in extent from side to side: a broad river; broad shoulders.
- Large in expanse; spacious: a broad lawn.
- Having a certain width from side to side: A sidewalk three feet broad.
- Full; open: broad daylight.
- Covering a wide scope; general: a broad rule.
- See Synonyms at broad- minded.
- Relating to or covering the main facts or the essential points.
- Plain and clear; obvious: gave us a broad hint to leave.
- Vulgar; ribald: a broad joke.
- Heavily regional: a broad Southern accent.
- Pronounced with the tongue placed low and flat and with the oral cavity wide open, like the a in bath when pronounced like the a in father.
- A wide, flat part, as of one’s hand.
- A woman or girl: “I use ‘broad’ as a moniker of respect for a woman who [knows] how to throw a mean right” (James Wolcott).
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- noun - a type of bowled ball in cricket
- noun - an expansion of a river
There are 5 letters in BROAD: A B D O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROAD, to go: BROAD?
Rearrange the letters in BROAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROAD
What's nearby BROAD
Lookup in Wiki for BROAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROAD"