Is WAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- noun - an island in the western Pacific between Guam and Hawaii
- noun - the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward
- noun - a vigil held over a corpse the night before burial
- verb - be awake, be alert, be there
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - make aware of
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- To cease to sleep; become awake: overslept and woke late.
- To stay awake: Bears wake for spring, summer, and fall and hibernate for the winter.
- To be brought into a state of awareness or alertness: suddenly woke to the danger we were in.
- To keep watch or guard, especially over a corpse.
- To rouse from sleep; awaken.
- To stir, as from a dormant or inactive condition; rouse: wake old animosities.
- To make aware of; alert: The shocking revelations finally woke me to the facts of the matter.
- To keep a vigil over.
- To hold a wake over.
- A watch; a vigil.
- Also called viewing 3.
- A parish festival held annually, often in honor of a patron saint.
- The pairs wake, waken and awake, awaken have formed a bewildering array since the Middle English period.
- The visible track of turbulence left by something moving through water: the wake of a ship.
- A track, course, or condition left behind something that has passed: The war left destruction and famine in its wake.
- Following directly on.
- In the aftermath of; as a consequence of.
- verb - to rouse from sleep
There are 4 letters in WAKE: A E K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAKE, to go: WAKE?
Rearrange the letters in WAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAKE
What's nearby WAKE
Lookup in Wiki for WAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAKE"