Is WEAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEAK in various dictionaries:
- adj - wanting in physical strength
- adj - overly diluted
- adj - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - tending downward in price
- adj - deficient or lacking in some skill
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- adj - deficient in magnitude
- adj - likely to fail under stress or pressure
- adj - deficient in intelligence or mental power
- Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor; feeble.
- Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; lacking resistance: a weak link in a chain.
- Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
- Lacking the proper strength or amount of ingredients: weak coffee.
- Lacking the ability to function normally or fully: a weak heart.
- Lacking aptitude or skill: a weak student; weak in math.
- Lacking or resulting from a lack of intelligence.
- Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing: a weak argument.
- Lacking authority or the power to govern.
- Lacking potency or intensity: weak sunlight.
- Of, relating to, or being those verbs in Germanic languages that form a past tense and past participle by means of a dental suffix, as start, started; have, had; bring, brought.
- Of, relating to, or being the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with a declensional suffix that historically contained an n.
- Unstressed or unaccented in pronunciation or poetic meter.
- Designating a verse ending in which the metrical stress falls on a word or syllable that is unstressed in normal speech, such as a preposition.
- These adjectives mean lacking or showing a lack of strength.
- adj - lacking strength
There are 4 letters in WEAK: A E K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEAK, to go: WEAK?
Rearrange the letters in WEAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEAK
What's nearby WEAK
Lookup in Wiki for WEAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEAK"