Is WANDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WANDER in various dictionaries:
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - go via an indirect route or at no set pace
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- To move about without a definite destination or purpose.
- To go by an indirect route or at no set pace; amble: wander toward town.
- To proceed in an irregular course; meander.
- To go astray: wander from the path of righteousness.
- To wander across or through: wander the forests and fields.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose
There are 6 letters in WANDER: A D E N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WANDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WANDER, to go: WANDER?
Rearrange the letters in WANDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WANDER
5 letters out of WANDER
4 letters out of WANDER
3 letters out of WANDER
2 letters out of WANDER
Contextual use of WANDER
What's nearby WANDER
Lookup in Wiki for WANDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WANDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WANDER"