Is ASTERISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASTERISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mineralogy) a star-shaped figure with six rays that is seen in some crystal structures under reflected or transmitted light
- noun - (astronomy) a cluster of stars (or a small constellation)
- Three asterisks in triangular form used to call attention to a following passage.
- A cluster of stars smaller than a constellation.
- A six-rayed starlike figure optically produced in some crystal structures by reflected or transmitted light.
- noun - a property of certain minerals of showing a starlike luminous figure
There are 8 letters in ASTERISM: A E I M R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTERISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASTERISM, to go: ASTERISM?
Rearrange the letters in ASTERISM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ASTERISM
7 letters out of ASTERISM
6 letters out of ASTERISM
5 letters out of ASTERISM
4 letters out of ASTERISM
3 letters out of ASTERISM
2 letters out of ASTERISM
Contextual use of ASTERISM
What's nearby ASTERISM
Lookup in Wiki for ASTERISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASTERISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASTERISM"