Scrabble word: SOVEREIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOVEREIGN exist?
Definitions of SOVEREIGN in dictionaries:
- noun - a nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right
- adj - (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- adj - greatest in status or authority or power
- A king, queen, or other noble person who serves as chief of state; a ruler or monarch.
- A national governing council or committee.
- A nation that governs territory outside its borders.
- A gold coin formerly used in Great Britain.
- Self-governing; independent: a sovereign state.
- Having supreme rank or power: a sovereign prince.
- Paramount; supreme: her sovereign virtue is compassion.
- Of superlative strength or efficacy: a sovereign remedy.
- Unmitigated: sovereign contempt.
There are 9 letters in SOVEREIGN: E E G I N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOVEREIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOVEREIGN plus a wildcard: SOVEREIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOVEREIGN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOVEREIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.