Scrabble word: SHIPWRECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIPWRECK exist?
Definitions of SHIPWRECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrecked ship (or a part of one)
- noun - an irretrievable loss
- noun - an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- verb - ruin utterly
- verb - suffer failure, as in some enterprise
- verb - cause to experience shipwreck
- verb - destroy a ship
- The destruction of a ship, as by storm or collision.
- The remains of a wrecked ship.
- A complete failure or ruin.
- To cause (a ship) to be destroyed, as by storm or collision.
- To cause (a passenger or sailor on a ship) to suffer shipwreck.
- To ruin utterly.
There are 9 letters in SHIPWRECK: C E H I K P R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIPWRECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIPWRECK plus a wildcard: SHIPWRECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIPWRECK
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHIPWRECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.