Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WICK exist?
Definitions of WICK in dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of cord that conveys liquid by capillary action
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- A cord or strand of loosely woven, twisted, or braided fibers, as on a candle or an oil lamp, that draws up fuel to the flame by capillary action.
- A piece of material that conveys liquid by capillary action.
- n - a bundle of loosely twisted fibers in a candle or oil lamp
There are 4 letters in WICK: C I K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WICK plus a wildcard: WICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WICK
Images for WICK
- wick Feature Page on Undiscovered Scotland
- Silwick and Westerwick Circular WalkShetland.com
- wick Castle Photo Picture Image Castle of Old wick Castles ...
- The wick drawing liquid wax up into the flame where it vapourises.
- The Magnificent 12 People wick
- ... wick Candle wicks Pre wicked Candle wicks Pre Made Candle wick and
- wick Court- Self Catering Holiday Cottages In The Cotswolds - Manor ...
- PERFECTION 500 HEATER wick INSTALLATION
- Old Photos of wick in Caithness in Scotland United Kingdom of Great ...
- wick High School Photograph