Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WICK exist?
Definitions of WICK in dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of cord that conveys liquid by capillary action
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- A cord or strand of loosely woven, twisted, or braided fibers, as on a candle or an oil lamp, that draws up fuel to the flame by capillary action.
- A piece of material that conveys liquid by capillary action.
- noun - a bundle of loosely twisted fibers in a candle or oil lamp
There are 4 letters in WICK: C I K W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WICK plus a wildcard: WICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WICK
Images for WICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.