Scrabble word: WICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does WICK exist?
Definitions of WICK in dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of cord that conveys liquid by capillary action
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- A cord or strand of loosely woven, twisted, or braided fibers, as on a candle or an oil lamp, that draws up fuel to the flame by capillary action.
- A piece of material that conveys liquid by capillary action.
- noun - a bundle of loosely twisted fibers in a candle or oil lamp