Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHISKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHISKER exist?
Definitions of WHISKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - a long stiff hair growing from the snout or brow of most mammals as e.g. a cat
- verb - furnish with whiskers
- A single hair of a beard or mustache.
- One of the long stiff tactile bristles or hairs that grow near the mouth and elsewhere on the head of most mammals; a vibrissa.
- A narrow margin; a hairsbreadth: The candidate lost the election by a whisker.
- One of two spars or booms projecting from the side of a bowsprit for spreading the jib or flying-jib guys.
- An extremely fine filamentary crystal with extraordinary shear strength and unusual electrical or surface properties.
- adj - a hair on a man's face [n -S] : WHISKERY
There are 7 letters in WHISKER: E H I K R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHISKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHISKER plus a wildcard: WHISKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHISKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHISKER
- Oakley whisker Sunglasses Cotswold Outdoor
- Image Box and whisker Plot (vertical) with transcribers note
- Potassium Titanate whisker K2Ti8O17 - Potassium Octat (China ...
- The BOXPLOT Procedure Creating Notched Box-and-whiskers Plots SAS ...
- whisker Graphics - Bakers Twine Packaging
- The ever-helpful Mathematics Education Research Blog posted about a ...
- Kevin Love Timberwolves - whisker Wars Rates Athlete Beards - ESPN
- whisker Graphics - Archives 2011 September
- How to make a sling bow with modifications to a regular sling shot ...
- 56100 & 56089 whisker Hill Junction 5 September 1993