Scrabble word: WHISKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHISKER exist?
Definitions of WHISKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - a long stiff hair growing from the snout or brow of most mammals as e.g. a cat
- verb - furnish with whiskers
- A single hair of a beard or mustache.
- One of the long stiff tactile bristles or hairs that grow near the mouth and elsewhere on the head of most mammals; a vibrissa.
- A narrow margin; a hairsbreadth: The candidate lost the election by a whisker.
- One of two spars or booms projecting from the side of a bowsprit for spreading the jib or flying-jib guys.
- An extremely fine filamentary crystal with extraordinary shear strength and unusual electrical or surface properties.
- adj - a hair on a man's face [n -S] : WHISKERY