Scrabble word: WHISKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHISKER exist?
Definitions of WHISKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - a long stiff hair growing from the snout or brow of most mammals as e.g. a cat
- verb - furnish with whiskers
- A single hair of a beard or mustache.
- One of the long stiff tactile bristles or hairs that grow near the mouth and elsewhere on the head of most mammals; a vibrissa.
- A narrow margin; a hairsbreadth: The candidate lost the election by a whisker.
- One of two spars or booms projecting from the side of a bowsprit for spreading the jib or flying-jib guys.
- An extremely fine filamentary crystal with extraordinary shear strength and unusual electrical or surface properties.
- adj - a hair on a man's face [n -S] : WHISKERY
There are 7 letters in WHISKER: E H I K R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHISKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHISKER plus a wildcard: WHISKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHISKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHISKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.