Scrabble word: SEPARATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPARATE exist?
Definitions of SEPARATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- noun - a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- verb - act as a barrier between
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- verb - mark as different
- verb - separate into parts or portions
- verb - divide into components or constituents
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- verb - make a division or separation
- verb - discontinue an association or relation
- verb - go one's own way
- verb - become separated into pieces or fragments
- verb - treat differently on the basis of sex or race
- verb - come apart
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- adj - independent
- adj - standing apart
- adj - separated according to race, sex, class, or religion
- adj - have the connection undone
- To set or keep apart; disunite.
- To space apart; scatter: small farms that were separated one from another by miles of open land.
- To sort: separate mail by postal zones.
- To differentiate or discriminate between; distinguish: a researcher who separated the various ethnic components of the population sample.
- To remove from a mixture or combination; isolate.
- To part (a couple), often by decree: She was separated from her husband last year.
- To terminate a contractual relationship, as military service, with; discharge.
- To come apart.
- To withdraw: The state threatened to separate from the Union.
- To part company; disperse.
- To stop living together as spouses.
- To become divided into components or parts: Oil and water tend to separate.
- Set or kept apart; disunited.
- Existing as an independent entity.
- Often Separate.
- Dissimilar from all others; distinct: “a policeman’s way of being separate from you even when he was being nice” (John le Carré).
- Not shared; individual: two people who held separate views on the issue.
- Withdrawn from others; solitary.
- verb - to set or keep apart
There are 8 letters in SEPARATE: A A E E P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPARATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEPARATE plus a wildcard: SEPARATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEPARATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEPARATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.