Scrabble word: EVANGELICAL
Is EVANGELICAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EVANGELICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or being a Christian church believing in personal conversion and the inerrancy of the Bible especially the 4 Gospels
- adj - of or pertaining to or in keeping with the Christian gospel especially as in the first 4 books of the New Testament
- adj - marked by ardent or zealous enthusiasm for a cause
- Of, relating to, or in accordance with the Christian gospel, especially one of the four gospel books of the New Testament.
- Of or relating to the Lutheran churches in Germany and Switzerland.
- Of or relating to all Protestant churches in Germany.
- Of or relating to the group in the Church of England that stresses personal conversion and salvation by faith.
There are 11 letters in EVANGELICAL: A A C E E G I L L N V
Click to search all anagrams of EVANGELICAL plus a wildcard: EVANGELICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVANGELICAL
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVANGELICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.