Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLA exist?
Definitions of CALLA in dictionaries:
- noun - South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix
- noun - water arum
- A calla lily.
- A marsh plant (Calla palustris) of the North Temperate zone, having small, densely clustered, greenish flowers partly enclosed in a spreading white spathe.
- n - a tropical plant
There are 5 letters in CALLA: A A C L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLA plus a wildcard: CALLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLA
Images for CALLA
- calla DE BOER callaHORTENSIA
- calla flower Indoor Flower
- calla Flowers & calla Lily Flowers
- Yellow calla
- calla Lily The Flowers Avenue
- calla Lily Boutonniere Ideas For The Groom
- Filecalla lily.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- calla lily Flower Loving
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.