Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALLAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLAS exist?
Definitions of CALLAS in dictionaries:
- noun - Greek coloratura soprano (born in the United States) known for her dramatic intensity in operatic roles (1923-1977)
- noun - South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix
- noun - water arum
- n - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in CALLAS: A A C L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLAS plus a wildcard: CALLAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALLAS
- callas bizet carmen graphic
- Writes Marion Lignana Rosenberg on Maria callas early-1960s ...
- callas Edeltraud Willjung - Malerei
- Maria callas photo pics wallpaper - photo 100951
- Maria callas Wikipedia
- Not everyone loved the callas voice notes Michael Clive . Even her ...
- In memoria di Maria callas a 35 anni dalla scomparsa Piazza del ...
- Maria callas Pictures (24 of 82) Last.fm
- Maria callas - Biography news & photos by Bernard Holtrop
- Maria callas Birth Anniversary - Yareah Magazine. Arts and writing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.