Scrabble word: VANILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANILLA exist?
Definitions of VANILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers
- noun - a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans)
- noun - a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans
- adj - flavored with vanilla extract
- adj - plain and without any extras or adornments
- Any of various tropical American vines of the genus Vanilla in the orchid family, especially V.
- The seedpod of this plant.
- A flavoring extract prepared from the cured seedpods of this plant or produced synthetically.
- Flavored with vanilla: vanilla pudding.
- Relatively unoriginal, unexciting, or uninspiring; ordinary: “We went through a period of vanilla cars” (Charles Jordan).
- adj - a flavoring extract [n -S] : VANILLIC