Scrabble word: VANILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANILLA exist?
Definitions of VANILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers
- noun - a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans)
- noun - a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans
- adj - flavored with vanilla extract
- adj - plain and without any extras or adornments
- Any of various tropical American vines of the genus Vanilla in the orchid family, especially V.
- The seedpod of this plant.
- A flavoring extract prepared from the cured seedpods of this plant or produced synthetically.
- Flavored with vanilla: vanilla pudding.
- Relatively unoriginal, unexciting, or uninspiring; ordinary: “We went through a period of vanilla cars” (Charles Jordan).
- adj - a flavoring extract [n -S] : VANILLIC
There are 7 letters in VANILLA: A A I L L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANILLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANILLA plus a wildcard: VANILLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANILLA
Images for VANILLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.