Scrabble word: GLACIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLACIAL exist?
Definitions of GLACIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or derived from a glacier
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - extremely cold
- Of, relating to, or derived from a glacier.
- Suggesting the extreme slowness of a glacier: Work proceeded at a glacial pace.
- Often Glacial.
- Extremely cold; icy: glacial waters.
- Having the appearance of ice.
- Lacking warmth and friendliness: a glacial stare.
- Coldly detached: a glacial composure.
- adj - of or pertaining to glaciers