Scrabble word: GLACIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLACIAL exist?
Definitions of GLACIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or derived from a glacier
- adj - devoid of warmth and cordiality
- adj - extremely cold
- Of, relating to, or derived from a glacier.
- Suggesting the extreme slowness of a glacier: Work proceeded at a glacial pace.
- Often Glacial.
- Extremely cold; icy: glacial waters.
- Having the appearance of ice.
- Lacking warmth and friendliness: a glacial stare.
- Coldly detached: a glacial composure.
- adj - of or pertaining to glaciers
There are 7 letters in GLACIAL: A A C G I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLACIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLACIAL plus a wildcard: GLACIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLACIAL
Images for GLACIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.