Scrabble word: ANGELICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGELICA exist?
Definitions of ANGELICA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various tall and stout herbs of the genus Angelica having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels
- noun - candied stalks of the angelica plant
- noun - aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica
- Any of various herbs of the genus Angelica in the parsley family, having pinnately compound leaves and small white or greenish flowers in compound umbels, especially A.
- The edible stem, leaf, or root of Angelica archangelica.
- Often Angelica.
- noun - an aromatic herb
There are 8 letters in ANGELICA: A A C E G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGELICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGELICA plus a wildcard: ANGELICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGELICA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGELICA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.