Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GALVANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GALVANIC exist?
Definitions of GALVANIC in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or producing electric current by chemical action
- adj - affected by emotion as if by electricity
- Of or relating to direct-current electricity, especially when produced chemically.
- Having the effect of an electric shock: a galvanic revelation.
- Produced as if by an electric shock: The new leader had a galvanic effect on our morale.
- adj - pertaining to a direct electric current
There are 8 letters in GALVANIC: A A C G I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GALVANIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GALVANIC plus a wildcard: GALVANIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GALVANIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GALVANIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.