Scrabble word: ALLIANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIANCE exist?
Definitions of ALLIANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being allied or confederated
- noun - a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- noun - an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- noun - a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- noun - the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- A close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes: an alliance of labor unions opposing the bill.
- A formal agreement establishing such an association, especially an international treaty of friendship.
- A connection based on kinship, marriage, or common interest; a bond or tie: the shifting alliances within a large family.
- Close similarity in nature or type; affinity: the ancient alliance between mathematics and music.
- The act of becoming allied or the condition of being allied: the church, acting in alliance with community groups.
- noun - an association formed to further the common interests of its members
There are 8 letters in ALLIANCE: A A C E I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLIANCE plus a wildcard: ALLIANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLIANCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLIANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.