Is DISPERSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISPERSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - spreading widely or driving off
- noun - the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume
- noun - the act of dispersing or diffusing something
- The act or process of dispersing.
- The state of being dispersed.
- The degree of scatter of data, usually about an average value, such as the median.
- Separation of a complex wave into its component parts according to a given characteristic, such as frequency or wavelength.
- Separation of visible light into colors by refraction or diffraction.
- See disperse system.
There are 10 letters in DISPERSION: D E I I N O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPERSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISPERSION, to go: DISPERSION?
Rearrange the letters in DISPERSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of DISPERSION
9 letters out of DISPERSION
8 letters out of DISPERSION
7 letters out of DISPERSION
6 letters out of DISPERSION
5 letters out of DISPERSION
4 letters out of DISPERSION
3 letters out of DISPERSION
2 letters out of DISPERSION
Contextual use of DISPERSION
What's nearby DISPERSION
Lookup in Wiki for DISPERSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISPERSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISPERSION"