Is SODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- noun - an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of superoxide into hydrogen peroxide and oxygen
- noun - someone who engages in anal copulation (especially a male who engages in anal copulation with another male)
- noun - an informal British term for a youth or man
- verb - cover with sod
- verb - to cover with sod (turf)
There are 4 letters in SODS: D O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SODS, to go: SODS?
Rearrange the letters in SODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SODS
What's nearby SODS
Lookup in Wiki for SODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SODS"