Scrabble word: STABILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABILIZE exist?
Definitions of STABILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make stable and keep from fluctuating or put into an equilibrium
- verb - support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- verb - become stable or more stable
- To make stable or steadfast.
- To maintain the stability of (an airplane or ship, for example) by means of a stabilizer.
- To become stable, steadfast, or fixed.
There are 9 letters in STABILIZE: A B E I I L S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STABILIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STABILIZE plus a wildcard: STABILIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STABILIZE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STABILIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.