Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAIZE exist?
Definitions of BAIZE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bright green fabric napped to resemble felt
- An often bright-green cotton or woolen material napped to imitate felt and used chiefly as a cover for gaming tables.
- n - a green, woolen fabric
There are 5 letters in BAIZE: A B E I Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAIZE plus a wildcard: BAIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAIZE
Images for BAIZE
- Historic Style - Classic Fabrics - Green Wool baize
- Buy Woven Green baize Green baizebaize Fabric
- baize door to the schoolroom or nursery will deaden much of the ...
- Gluing the baize
- FLUORECENT baize
- The Green baize Door Dividing Line Between Servant and Master Jane ...
- Dark Blue baize Bow Coat
- baize Sheri - Francis Howell Central
- The Sustainable Energy Community invVest Zack baize
- Light Green baize
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.