Scrabble word: STABILIZER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STABILIZER exist?
Definitions of STABILIZER in dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical that is added to a solution or mixture or suspension to maintain it in a stable or unchanging state
- noun - airfoil consisting of a device for stabilizing an aircraft
- noun - a device for making something stable
- One that makes or keeps something stable: “The New Deal equipped the economy with built-in stabilizers” (Arthur M.
- A device, such as a gyroscopically controlled fin, that prevents excessive rolling of a ship in heavy seas.
- An airfoil that stabilizes an aircraft or a missile in flight.
- A substance that renders or maintains a solution, mixture, suspension, or state resistant to chemical change.
There are 10 letters in STABILIZER: A B E I I L R S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STABILIZER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STABILIZER plus a wildcard: STABILIZER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STABILIZER
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STABILIZER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.