Scrabble word: BLITZ
Is BLITZ valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLITZ in dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) defensive players try to break through the offensive line
- noun - a swift and violent military offensive with intensive aerial bombardment
- verb - attack suddenly and without warning
- A blitzkrieg.
- A heavy aerial bombardment.
- An intense campaign: a media blitz focused on young voters.
- A defensive play in which one or more linebackers or defensive backs charge through the line of scrimmage at the snap in an attempt to overwhelm the quarterback, especially in a passing situation.
- To subject to a blitz.
- To rush (the quarterback) in a blitz.
- verb - to subject to a sudden attack
There are 5 letters in BLITZ: B I L T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLITZ
Click to search all anagrams of BLITZ plus a wildcard: BLITZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLITZ
Images for BLITZ
Lookup in Wiki for BLITZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.