Scrabble word: ROUGHNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUGHNESS exist?
Definitions of ROUGHNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a texture of a surface or edge that is not smooth but is irregular and uneven
- noun - the quality of being unpleasant (harsh or rough or grating) to the senses
- noun - an unpolished unrefined quality
- noun - used of the sea during inclement or stormy weather
- noun - rowdy behavior
- noun - the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- noun - harsh or severe speech or behavior
There are 9 letters in ROUGHNESS: E G H N O R S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUGHNESS plus a wildcard: ROUGHNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUGHNESS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUGHNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.