Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNGER exist?
Definitions of HUNGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a physiological need for food
- noun - strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- verb - feel the need to eat
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- verb - be hungry
- A strong desire or need for food.
- The discomfort, weakness, or pain caused by a prolonged lack of food.
- A strong desire or craving: a hunger for affection.
- To have a need or desire for food.
- To cause to experience hunger; make hungry.
- v - to desire greatly
There are 6 letters in HUNGER: E G H N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNGER plus a wildcard: HUNGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNGER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUNGER
- World hunger
- who have hunger give bread and to us who have bread give the hunger ...
- Her Universal Thoughts hungers Color
- Why poverty and why hunger Dolphynes Blog
- POETRY hunger (A Parable) WICKED MIKE
- ich hab hunger - Design Nation
- Living and Dyeing Under the Big Sky End World hunger Now
- HAITI QUAKE hunger 13 The Minaret
- World hunger Map Dec 2009
- kelseygrabow Eradicate Extreme Poverty and hunger