Scrabble word: HUNGER
Is HUNGER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HUNGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a physiological need for food
- noun - strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- verb - feel the need to eat
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- verb - be hungry
- A strong desire or need for food.
- The discomfort, weakness, or pain caused by a prolonged lack of food.
- A strong desire or craving: a hunger for affection.
- To have a need or desire for food.
- To cause to experience hunger; make hungry.
- verb - to desire greatly
There are 6 letters in HUNGER: E G H N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNGER
Click to search all anagrams of HUNGER plus a wildcard: HUNGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNGER
Images for HUNGER
Lookup in Wiki for HUNGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.