Scrabble word: PERMANENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERMANENT exist?
Definitions of PERMANENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
- adj - continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place
- adj - not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
- Lasting or remaining without essential change: “the universal human yearning for something permanent, enduring, without shadow of change” (Willa Cather).
- A long-lasting hair wave produced by applying a chemical lotion to the hair while wet, winding the hair on rollers, and drying it with heat.
There are 9 letters in PERMANENT: A E E M N N P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERMANENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERMANENT plus a wildcard: PERMANENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERMANENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERMANENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.