Scrabble word: PERMANENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERMANENT exist?
Definitions of PERMANENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
- adj - continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place
- adj - not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
- Lasting or remaining without essential change: “the universal human yearning for something permanent, enduring, without shadow of change” (Willa Cather).
- A long-lasting hair wave produced by applying a chemical lotion to the hair while wet, winding the hair on rollers, and drying it with heat.