Scrabble word: MATHEMATICAL
Is MATHEMATICAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MATHEMATICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to or of the nature of mathematics
- adj - relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers
- adj - beyond question
- adj - statistically possible though highly improbable
- adj - characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics
- Of or relating to mathematics.
- Precise; exact.
- Absolute; certain.
- Possible according to mathematics but highly improbable: The team has only a mathematical chance to win the championship.
There are 12 letters in MATHEMATICAL: A A A C E H I L M M T T
Click to search all anagrams of MATHEMATICAL plus a wildcard: MATHEMATICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATHEMATICAL
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATHEMATICAL
Lookup in Wiki for MATHEMATICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.