Scrabble word: ATTACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTACH exist?
Definitions of ATTACH in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be attached
- verb - be attached
- verb - become attached
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- To fasten, secure, or join.
- To connect as an adjunct or associated condition or part: Many major issues are attached to this legislation.
- To affix or append; add: We attached several riders to the document.
- To ascribe or assign: attached no significance to the threat.
- To bind by emotional ties, as of affection or loyalty: I am attached to my family.
- To assign (personnel) to a military unit on a temporary basis.
- To seize (persons or property) by legal writ.
- verb - to connect as an associated part
There are 6 letters in ATTACH: A A C H T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTACH plus a wildcard: ATTACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTACH
Images for ATTACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.