Scrabble word: ATTACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTACH exist?
Definitions of ATTACH in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be attached
- verb - be attached
- verb - become attached
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- To fasten, secure, or join.
- To connect as an adjunct or associated condition or part: Many major issues are attached to this legislation.
- To affix or append; add: We attached several riders to the document.
- To ascribe or assign: attached no significance to the threat.
- To bind by emotional ties, as of affection or loyalty: I am attached to my family.
- To assign (personnel) to a military unit on a temporary basis.
- To seize (persons or property) by legal writ.
- verb - to connect as an associated part