Scrabble word: ATTACH
Is ATTACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTACH in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be attached
- verb - be attached
- verb - become attached
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- To fasten, secure, or join.
- To connect as an adjunct or associated condition or part: Many major issues are attached to this legislation.
- To affix or append; add: We attached several riders to the document.
- To ascribe or assign: attached no significance to the threat.
- To bind by emotional ties, as of affection or loyalty: I am attached to my family.
- To assign (personnel) to a military unit on a temporary basis.
- To seize (persons or property) by legal writ.
- verb - to connect as an associated part
There are 6 letters in ATTACH: A A C H T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTACH, to go: ATTACH?
Rearrange the letters in ATTACH and see some winning combinations
Images for ATTACH
Lookup in Wiki for ATTACH
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.